How to Root Your Mobile and Tab
when you root your mobile, make sure you are doing the processes safely by following the steps below. By rooting the phone, you are actually removing the mobile OS restrictions from the internal system of your device. After you finish rooting on your device, you can have complete access to the operating system and the internal system of your device.
Once rooted, you can customize your device’s system to,
- Install apps,
- Remove built-in apps,
- Modify internal settings,
- Add Custom recovery feature,
- Install Custom ROM firmware,
- Unlock your mobile.
Rooting Steps:Rooting process is the basis for any further customization options like creating recovery image, loading custom ROMs, and etc.
- Download the root folder from the following link and save it on your computer.
- On your preferred location, extract files from the archive.
- On your phone, navigate to Menu -> Settings -> Security and enable the “Unknown Sources” option.
- On your phone, enable the USB Debugging option from Menu -> Settings -> Developer options -> USB Debugging.
- Connect your device to the computer and transfer the folder to your device.
- Double click on RootDebugfs.bat file.
Installing clockwordmod recovery Steps-Once your device is rooted based on above instructions, the clockworkmod recovery can be installed on your phone. Ensure that you have at least 60% of battery prior to installing this recovery procedure.
- Download and install the ROM Manager app on your device using this Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.rommanager
- Launch the ROM Manager.
- Click the option named, “Flash ClockworkMod Recovery”.
- It’ll bring up a screen with the list of compatible devices, tap on your device name.
- The recovery will now be downloaded and installed on your device.
Creating a custom recovery image:
After rooting custom recovery images can be created, as all Android systems have a recovery partition. This recovery image can later be used if the OS has crashed and to reflash the OS for device recovery.
- Launch the ROM Manager that you installed in the previous step and select Flash ClockworkMod Recovery and choose your device.
- When you select the Superuser prompt, choose the “Grant” option.
- Recovery image is created after it shows “Successfully flashed”.
Custom ROMs Loading Procedure:I
- Select the ROM that you prefer based on your S3, then download it as a .zip file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, copy the .zip file without extracting, to the device’s SD card.
- Disconnect the device from the computer and open ROM Manager from your apps.
- Select the Reboot into Recovery option and the device would start rebooting after that.
- After recovery mode following the reboot process, use the volume buttons to navigate(selecting through options) and power button to select Backup and Recovery.
- Choose the Backup option and select yes for confirmation. This might take some time so you’ll have to wait till it completes.
- Select Wipe Data / Factory option ->Select Flash zip from sdcard.
- Select the copied zip(ROM) file from sdcard and choose it. Click yes for confirmation and wait for the process to finish flashing.
- Once it has finished flashing, Select Reboot System Now. It is the newly flashed ROM after the reboot is done.